If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (770) 924-3848

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Who do I call if I have a tree fall through my home?

12/5/2017 (Permalink)

If you have a tree come through your home as the results of a severe storm, SERVPRO of Cherokee County is ready to help. 

1. Contact SERVPRO of Cherokee County immediately. They will send a project manager out on site quickly. Once on site they will determine what equipment is needed to get the tree off of your home. 

2. If there is a lot of rain the inside of the home might be damaged. SERVPRO can handle all of the cleanup and drying to get your home back to pre loss condition. 

3. If there is rebuilding necessary in results of the tree damage, SERVPRO of Cherokee County's construction team will be able to handle the job from start to finish. 

Overall it is nice to have one point of contact. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at (770) 924-3848.

Other News

View Recent Posts