About SERVPRO of Cherokee County
Justin & Brandon Bisig
Owners of SERVPRO of Cherokee County
SERVPRO of Cherokee County understands the worry and stress that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our team is quick to respond and help you in your tragic time of need.
SERVPRO of Cherokee County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage.
SERVPRO of Cherokee County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. With over 20 years of disaster restoration experience we can handle any size loss in the local market. We take great pride in all of our services, and make sure you get the help from start to finish that you need. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us at anytime.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- JSR - Journeyman Fire & Smoke Restorer
- JWR - Journeyman Water Restorer
- MWR - Master Water Restorer
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician